Journal of European Real Estate Research (JERER)
Editorial scopeJournal of European Real Estate Research aims to provide a European forum for the interchange of information and ideas relating to commercial and residential property.
JERER at Emerald
The journal seeks to:
- Publish well-written, readable articles of intellectual rigour with a theoretical and practical relevance to the real estate profession in Europe;
- Address subjects of major interest and practical importance to the real estate profession;
- Improve property appraisal, finance and investment skills by promoting awareness of cross border applications and related concepts and their implications to indigenous markets;
- Assist the property professional to understand the differences between the various real estate markets across Europe;
- Provide a cumulative source of reference material.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- European Real Estate
- REITs and Financial Derivatives
- Housing and Residential Markets
- Indirect Property Investment
- Cross Border Portfolio Diversification
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Banking and Valuation
- Analytical Techniques and Applications in Practice
- Sustainability and Investment Value
As the official journal of the European Real Estate Society, the Journal of European Real Estate Research will publish relevant and insightful research, inluding papers presented at the society's annual conference.