ERES PhD Student Committee
Objectives of the ERES PhD Student Committee
During the ERES Annual Conference in Milano 2010, an ERES PhD Student Committee was established. The objectives of the PhD Student Committee are:
- To foster a real estate doctoral community in Europe,
- To create a platform for interactions among real estate PhD students & facilitate a wider global network,
- To act as a forum to share information on academic resources and experiences,
- To raise the quality of doctoral training through the activities of ERES,
- To increase the awareness of the society among PhD real estate students.
The PhD Student Committee consists of a Chair and Vice Chairs elected annually by members of the committee. In addition a focus group of core members including the Chair and Vice Chair will promote the activities of the PhD Student Committee on an annual basis.
Membership of the ERES PhD Student Committee is offered free of charge. To become a member of the ERES PhD Student community, please complete this form.
In terms of priorities, the Committee aims:
- To obtain opinions from the membership on ways of improving the activities of the Committee.
- To keep the objectives of the Committee under review.
- To organise the PhD Student Committee at each of the annual conferences.
Collection of completed PhD Theses
The current set of collected PhD Theses can be accessed here
Mohsen Shojaee Far